EmberShane

Sleeping Giants
Sylvain Neuvel
The BFG
Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake
Miss Mabel's School for Girls (Network Series, #1)
Katie Cross

A Surpise Marriage

My last post before my involuntary hiatus from internet, I was working like mad trying to save for a down payment on a house.  I was working two full time jobs.  I was tired all the time.  I was barely writing, if at all.  And I was cranky.  A lot has changed.  About a month ago, I flew out to Connecticut to spend time with my boyfriend.  We'd been talking about getting married, but I was pretty sure I was comfortable with a nice, autumnal wedding in October.  But after a rash of unlikely events while I was visiting, we decided we really didn't want to wait.  I was married June 21st.  As he was currently living in New Hampshire at that time and had no idea he was about to be married, nothing was packed.  Between packing him up and moving all my things from storage to our new town home, it's been non-stop labor.  My legs and arms are jellied.  How many days will this continue?  LOL.  How did I accumulate so much crap?  At least I've all but quit my second job, and I'm hoping to begin writing again as soon as more boxes have been unpacked and the house is in a more workable condition.  I've been sleeping more, which is nice.  And I am no longer cranky on a consistent basis.  And best of all, I'm quite enamored with my husband.  =)